First stage as a developer
Hi,I am Williams, one of the co founder of talentcommunity we want to inform you on how you can use your management area in order to get the most out of your app.
We start with the following information about how to customize your app:
Change the name of your app, icon and loading image, you can get that from general info- general
From ‘General info’ you can choose a menu type for your app. There are top menu, sliding menu and table type menu.
From ‘Sections’ you can add to your app all sections you want and remove those you don’t need.
For example, if your app has a ‘Products’ section and you don’t need it you can remove it from ‘Sections’.
The kinds of sections you can create are the following:
· Web: Shows the contents of an internet website.
· HTML: Shows a web page you have designed with our wizard or one you entered directly the HTML code.
· Text & Images: With this type of section you can display the information you want with title, text, pictures, etc.
· Cards: Create pages with Cards. Each Card can contain images, texts and buttons.
· Images Gallery: You can use this type of section to create an images collection.
· Audio and Video: With these sections you can show videos, direct TV, music and radio within your app.
· RSS: If you have a blog then you can show it with this type of section.
· Offices: Displays information about your locals or offices with all the contact information, pictures, map, etc.
· Products: Displays a seeker for your products or services. From the ‘Products’ section you can manage all your products.
· Chat: You can put a chat in your app.
· Chats finder: Put a chat finder in your app and your users will be able to find chats of other apps.
· Users finder: Put a user finder in your app and your users will be able to see profile of all other users.
· Quizzes: Create Questions and Answers games, and discover word games.
· Social Videos: Your users will be able to upload their videos and see videos of other users.
· Forum: Add a forum to your app.
· Game: Choose one or more games for your users.
Furthermore, to customize your application, you can modify the following:
Icon and app name: In ‘General info’ you can modify the icon and the app name.
Main icon: Is the icon that is showed on the top menu of your app.
Startup image: Is the image that is showed while app is loading.
Colors: In ‘General info’ you can set a general style for the entire app and, if you wish, in each section you can set a style.
Feel free to make as many changes as you need in your app to get your style suits your business or organization.